Monday, July 16, 2012

#Mamavation #2WeekChallenge~Results

For the past two weeks myself as well as other mommy bloggers participated in a 2 week challenge. During these 2 weeks we were all encouraged to eat healthier as well as follow a workout plan.  My workout plan was the beginner workout.  I started strong & worked hard for six days and rested one.  But than during week two I started to slack again.  I would preform my workouts just fine, but my food was just horrible.  I was just craving fries & a big juicy cheese burger.  You know how it is, the more you think about a food item that you shouldn't eat the more you want it.  Anyway I caved in last night.  I pigged out on fries & had a mushroom burger with swiss cheese.  But after I ate the food, I began to feel guilty, which than lead to frustration and anger because of my weakness. 

But with that being said I was still pleased with my result of losing 2#s in 2 Weeks.  I didn't meet my 5# goal this time, but next time I know that I will not only shed the 5#s but I will see a slightly smaller waist line.

No comments:

Post a Comment