Monday, September 3, 2012

#Mamavation Monday ~ Healthy Cooking

Healthy cooking is constantly a challenge in my house.  I go in spurts.  I will cook healthy for a few days & than I slip right back into my comfort area, why? Because its comfortable!!!  I grew up cooking that way, its what I know with out needing a cookbook & it taste good, even if its not that healthy for me.  I am looking forward to the Mamavtion TV show  tonight.  Johanna Cook of Momma Cuisine (@mommacuisine) will be the guest tonight & she is going to show us some tricks to the trade.

I am so proud of myself!  We hosted my daughters birthday party on Saturday & I am pleased to say that I only ate the fruit, meat (chicken) and a HUGE salad.  I skipped the cake!!!  That's a BIG milestone for me.  I didn't even snitch any of the cake while I was making it.  Yea me:)  

I didn't get much exercise this weekend. But believe me I will be making up for it during the week.  I just signed up for the new #2week challenge with Mr. Bookieboo.  But I am done doing the beginner workouts!  I will be attempting the Advance workouts for two weeks!  My goal is to try to drop 3 or more pounds during this challenge...but of course I will be more than pleased if I lose more.


2 comments:

  1. Way to go on the birthday party - that's a hard one for me. You have a lot to be proud of. Good luck on 2 week challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job on getting the eating right you can work on exercise this week

    http://150by40.wordpress.com/2012/09/04/mamavation-update-living-the-dog-life/

    ReplyDelete