Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Where Were You 11 Years Ago?

Like most of you I will never forget where I was 11 years ago.  I had just moved out of my parents home to go to college and I was taking an anatomy course.  We were gearing up to take our first test of the semester when all of a sudden there was a rush of students literately running to the commons area.  My professor wanted to find out what was happening so she allowed us to join our fellow students in the commons.  That's when I saw the first Twin Tower burning.  I couldn't believe it!  Then right in front of our eyes we witnessed a second plane flying into the second tower.  That is when I knew for sure that our Country would never be the same. 




Many men & women had been brave enough to join with our military troops & fight for our freedom since that day.  Let us not only remember the lives lost on 9/11 the day of the attach, but also all the lives that followed.  If you know a service member, a firefighter, first responder, police officer, doctor or nurse be sure to thank them for all they do.  I know they have more guts than I will ever have because everyday of their lives are spent protecting all of us.  Even when can can't see them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment